Report NEP-HPE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & T. Medda, 2016. "Does Experience Affect Fairness, Reciprocity and Cooperation in Lab Experiments?," Working Paper CRENoS 201610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Becker, Johannes Gerd & Gersbach, Hans, 2017. "A Theory of Threshold Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camera, Gabriele & Gioffré, Alessandro, 2017. "Asymmetric social norms," SAFE Working Paper Series 162, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Steven Stillman & Malathi Velamuri, 2017. "If Life Throws You Lemons Try To Make Lemonade: Does Locus of Control Help People Cope with Unexpected Shocks," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS37, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Fair Utilitarianism," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Johannemann, Kirsten & Morasch, Karl & Wiens, Marcus, 2016. "Can occupational norms foster cooperative behavior? An experimental study comparing cooperation by military officers and civilians," Working Papers in Economics 2016,1, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2017. "Narrative Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Dynamic game under ambiguity: the sequential bargaining example, and a new "coase conjecture"," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1606, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Francesco Fallucchi & R. Andrew Luccasen & Theodore L. Turocy, 2017. "Behavioural types in public goods games: A re-analysis by hierarchical clutering," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 17-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Fabrizio Germano & Jonathan Weinstein & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2017. "Uncertain Rationality, Depth of Reasoning and Robustness in Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers 947, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- V. Pelligra & T. Reggiani & D.J. Zizzo, 2016. "Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests," Working Paper CRENoS 201614, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Elena V. Minina, 2016. "Money Versus the Soul: Neoliberal Economics in the Education Modernisation Reform of Post-Soviet Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/EDU/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.