Endowment of Intangible Resources and Phases of Internationalization in Emerging Economies. The Case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Mark Thompson, 2004. "Discourse, ‘Development’ & the ‘Digital Divide’: ICT & the World Bank," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(99), pages 103-123, March.
- David J Teece, 2014. "A dynamic capabilities-based entrepreneurial theory of the multinational enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 45(1), pages 8-37, January.
- Guy Gilbert & Alain Guengant & Matthieu Leprince, 2008. "La péréquation intracommunautaire est-elle efficace ?," Post-Print halshs-00414030, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalization; internationalization index; Uppsala model; intangible resources; emerging markets; Russian companies; relational capital; structural capital; human capital; regression analysis;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-KNM-2015-11-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:22/ir/2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.