Report NEP-KNM-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-00666707, HAL.
- Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201536, University of Turin.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Ezra Oberfield, 2015. "Organizing Idea Flows," 2015 Meeting Papers 1218, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "The Comparative Economics of Knowledge Economy in Africa: Policy Benchmarks, Syndromes and Implications," MPRA Paper 67857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation research: trends and influences – a bibliometric analysis," MPRA Paper 67648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," Working Papers halshs-01224007, HAL.
- Jardon Carlos & Molodchik A. Mariya, 2015. "Endowment of Intangible Resources and Phases of Internationalization in Emerging Economies. The Case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/IR/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Klyachko, Tatiana & Beliakov, Sergei, 2015. "Methodology of Assessment of Education Impact on Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation and its Constituents," Published Papers dok12, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.