The Involvement Of Russian Households In Intergenerational Transfers 2008-14
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A., 2014.
"Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 72-90.
- Janice Compton & Robert A. Pollak, 2011. "Family Proximity, Childcare, and Women's Labor Force Attachment," NBER Working Papers 17678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Beth McCabe & Ramon Corona & Richard Weaver, 2013. "Sustainability For Hispanics In California: Do They Really Care?," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(2), pages 103-112.
- repec:bla:bstrat:v:28:y:2019:i:3:p:457-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yves Crozet & Guillaume Chevasson, 2004. "The recent improvement of road safety in France: a lining up with European trend ?," Post-Print halshs-00141144, HAL.
- AfDB AfDB, . "African Development Report 2001," African Development Report, African Development Bank, number 18 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate intergenerational transfers; households; family support system; government transfers;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:18/psp/2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.