Report NEP-CIS-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belyaeva, Maria, 2018. "A comprehensive analysis of current state and development perspectives of Russian grain sector: Production efficiency and climate change impact," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 280713, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Elena Grigorieva & Darya Karpova, 2018. "The Use Of The Mechanism Of Tax Increment Financing (Tif) In The Financing Of Infrastructure Projects," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7010124, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anna Demianova, 2018. "Employment Of Disabled People In Russia In The Context Of The Digital Economy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 91/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna Mironova & Lidia Prokofieva, 2018. "The Involvement Of Russian Households In Intergenerational Transfers 2008-14," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/PSP/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lychakov, Nikita, 2018. "Government-made bank distress: Industrialisation policies and the Russian financial crisis of 1899-1902," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-11, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Aleksei Egorov & Daria Zinchenko & Oleg Leshukov, 2018. "Universities’ Efficiency And Regional Economic Short-Run Growth: Empirical Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 203/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maltseva, Elena. & Janenova, Saltanat., 2018. "Reversing pension privatization in Kazakhstan," ILO Working Papers 995005392902676, International Labour Organization.
- Vasily Yu. Kostenko & Konstantin G. Klein, 2018. "Self-Determination In Romantic Relationships: Findings From The Russian Adaptation Of The Couple Motivation Questionnaire," HSE Working papers WP BRP 103/PSY/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Drivers of Growth in Fast Emerging Economies: a Dynamic Instrumental Quantile Approach to Real Output and its Rates of Growth in BRICS and MINT countries, 2001-2011," AFEA Working Papers 18/011, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Vaiva Jucevi?i?t?-Bartkevi?ien? & Ri?ardas Bartkevi?ius & Oleksandra Yehorova, 2018. "Fostering the Cultural Identity in Non-formal Art Education," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7009401, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Krzysztof Hryszko & Piotr Szajner, 2018. "Pork Market in Poland after the EU Accession," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7010084, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kirill Chmel & Nikita Savin & Michael X. Delli Carpini, 2018. "Making Politics Attractive: Political Satire And Exposure To Political Information In New Media Environment In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gagalyuk, T., 2018. "A resilience-based rationale for farm growth: the case of Ukrainian agroholdings," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277115, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Uduak S. Akpan & Salisu R. Isihak, 2018. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: Evidence from the BRICS and MINT Countries," AFEA Working Papers 18/032, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Fultz, Elaine. & Hirose, Kenichi., 2018. "Second-pillar pension re-reforms in Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Macedonia, Romania, and Slovakia benefit payouts amidst continuing retrenchment," ILO Working Papers 995005392402676, International Labour Organization.
- Anna Yurchenko & Anastasiya Lopukhina & Olga Dragoy, 2018. "Meaning Relatedness In Polysemous And Homonymous Words: An Erp Study In Russian," HSE Working papers WP BRP 67/LNG/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.