A comprehensive analysis of current state and development perspectives of Russian grain sector: Production efficiency and climate change impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Detlef Vuuren & Jae Edmonds & Mikiko Kainuma & Keywan Riahi & Allison Thomson & Kathy Hibbard & George Hurtt & Tom Kram & Volker Krey & Jean-Francois Lamarque & Toshihiko Masui & Malte Meinshausen & N, 2011. "The representative concentration pathways: an overview," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 5-31, November.
- Peter Voigt & Heinrich Hockmann, 2008. "Russia's transition process in the light of a rising economy: Economic trajectories in Russia's industry and agriculture," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(2), pages 251-267, December.
- Stephen Langrell & Sebastian Mary & Pavel Ciaian & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Natalya SHAGAIDA & Renata Yanbykh & Peter Voigt & Ashok K. Mishra & Amaranth Tripathi & Holly Wang & Thomas Fellmann & Sergio, 2015. "The role of the Eurasian wheat belt to regional and global food security," JRC Working Papers JRC95580, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- Xiaobing Wang & Heinrich Hockmann & Junfei Bai, 2012. "Technical Efficiency and Producers’ Individual Technology: Accounting for Within and Between Regional Farm Heterogeneity," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(4), pages 561-576, December.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:66:y:2014:i:10:p:1589-1610 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-12-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2018-12-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2018-12-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2018-12-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-12-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iamost:280713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.