The Impact of Stock Market Jumps on Time-Varying Return Correlations: Empirical Evidence from the Baltic Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brännäs, Kurt & G De Gooijer, Jan & Lönnbark, Carl & Soultanaeva, Albina, 2007. "Simultaneity and Asymmetry of Returns and Volatilities in the Emerging Baltic State Stock Exchanges," Umeå Economic Studies 725, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- George M. von Furstenberg & Bang Nam Jeon, 1989. "International Stock Price Movements: Links and Messages," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 125-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yuna, 2016. "Stock exchange integration and price jump risks - The case of the OMX Nordic exchange mergers," Umeå Economic Studies 925, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelated jumps; contagion;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .