Choosing a GP - Experiences from the implementation of a list patient system in Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Anthony, 2000. "Economics of general practice," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1175-1200 Elsevier.
- Kalda, R. & Polluste, K. & Lember, M., 2003. "Patient satisfaction with care is associated with personal choice of physician," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-62, April.
- Iversen, Tor & Lurås, Hilde, 2009. "The importance of micro-data for revaealing income motivated behaviour among GPs," HERO On line Working Paper Series 1999:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral practice; GP choice; Patient satisfaction;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2004_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .