Effects of the Spanish Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 on Later Life Mortality of Norwegian Cohorts Born About 1900
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred C. Pampel, 2002. "Cigarette Use and the Narrowing Sex Differential in Mortality," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(1), pages 77-104.
- Tore Thonstad & Christian Riis & Kåre Bævre, 2001. "Norwegian cohort emigration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 473-489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Pinger, Pia R., 2016.
"Transgenerational effects of childhood conditions on third generation health and education outcomes,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 103-120.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Pia R. Pinger, 2014. "Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on Third Generation Health and Education Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 709, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish Influenza 1918-19; morbidity; mortality; debilitation; selection; APCanalysis; cohort effects; Norway;
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-12-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2003-12-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2003_029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .