Report NEP-HIS-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mamelund, Svenn-Erik, 2003. "Effects of the Spanish Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 on Later Life Mortality of Norwegian Cohorts Born About 1900," Memorandum 29/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Barnes & Garry Young, 2003. "The rise in US household debt: assessing its causes and sustainability," Bank of England working papers 206, Bank of England.
- Johansson, Marjana, 2003. "Performing the 50th anniversary of a Garden City: Staging time, place, and identity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:14, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," CEP Discussion Papers dp0590, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Remittances, consumption and economic growth in Kerala: 1980-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 343, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03c35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magala, S.J., 2003. "Tracing Cold War in Post-Modern Management's Hot Issues," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-040-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.