Report NEP-HIS-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mamelund, Svenn-Erik, 2003. "Effects of the Spanish Influenza Pandemic of 1918-19 on Later Life Mortality of Norwegian Cohorts Born About 1900," Memorandum 29/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Barnes & Garry Young, 2003. "The rise in US household debt: assessing its causes and sustainability," Bank of England working papers 206, Bank of England.
- Johansson, Marjana, 2003. "Performing the 50th anniversary of a Garden City: Staging time, place, and identity," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:14, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," CEP Discussion Papers dp0590, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- K. Pushpangadan, 2003. "Remittances, consumption and economic growth in Kerala: 1980-2000," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 343, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03c35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:3000341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore