The Effect on the Swedish Real Economy of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Par Osterholm, 2010. "The effect on the Swedish real economy of the financial crisis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 265-274.
References listed on IDEAS
- Villani, Mattias & Warne, Anders, 2003.
"Monetary Policy Analysis in a Small Open Economy using Bayesian Cointegrated Structural VARs,"
Working Paper Series
156, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Warne, Anders & Villani, Mattias, 2003. "Monetary policy analysis in a small open economy using Bayesian cointegrated structural VARs," Working Paper Series 296, European Central Bank.
- Hansson, Jesper & Jansson, Per & Lof, Marten, 2005. "Business survey data: Do they help in forecasting GDP growth?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 377-389.
- Andrew J Swiston, 2008. "A U.S. Financial Conditions Index; Putting Credit Where Credit is Due," IMF Working Papers 08/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Mayes, David G. & Viren , Matti, 2002. "Financial Conditions Indexes," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 55(4), pages 521-550.
- Martín González-Rozada & EduardoLevy Yeyati, 2008.
"Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(533), pages 1917-1936, November.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Martín González Rozada, 2005. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," Business School Working Papers globalfactorsspreads, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Martín González Rozada & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1567, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martín González Rozada & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006. "Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads," Research Department Publications 4445, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Meredith Beechey & Pär Österholm, 2008. "A Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Model with Informative Steady-state Priors for the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(267), pages 449-465, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2015. "Turkiye icin Finansal Kosullar Endeksi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 15(3), pages 41-73.
- Gustafsson, Peter & Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2016.
"Macroeconomic effects of a decline in housing prices in Sweden,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 242-255.
- Gustafsson, Peter & Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2015. "Macroeconomic Effects of a Decline in Housing Prices in Sweden," Working Papers 138, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Pär Stockhammar & Pär Österholm, 2016.
"Effects of US policy uncertainty on Swedish GDP growth,"
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 443-462, March.
- Stockhammar, Pär & Österholm, Pär, 2014. "Effects of US Policy Uncertainty on Swedish GDP Growth," Working Papers 135, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP growth; Bayesian VAR;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-03-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-03-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant) or (Jens Dietrichson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .