Report NEP-URE-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler & Simon Zemp, 2009. "Central City Exploitation by Urban Sprawl? Evidence from Swiss Local Communities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Filali, Radhouane, 2008.
"Variabilité spatiale des prix hédoniques des caractéristiques du logement: une nouvelle méthode de calcul des indices de prix spatiaux
[Spatial variability of housing attribute marginal prices: est," MPRA Paper 14227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters Hold the Key: Lock-in, Mobility and the Portability of Property Tax Exemptions," Working Papers wp2009_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2009. "The Wealth of the Baby Boom Cohorts After the Collapse of the Housing Bubble," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00348443_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2009. "Spatial Point Pattern Analysis and Industry Concentration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200916, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Reiner Eichenberger & David Stadelmann, 2009. "Consequences of Debt Capitalization: Property Ownership and Debt/Tax Choice," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- John Schmitt & Dean Baker, 2009. "Is the U.S. Unemployment Rate Today Already as High as It Was in 1982?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Agglomeration, migration, and regional growth: A CGE analysis for Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 848, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margherita Russo & Anna Natali, 2008. "Sebastiano Brusco and the Italian School of Local Development," Department of Economics 0605, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765011723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John & Smith, Aaron D. & Rozelle, Scott & Deng, Xiangzheng, 2009. "An Empirical Evaluation of Poverty Mapping Methodology: Explicitly Spatial versus Implicitly Spatial Approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47651, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765013767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgio Bellettini & Filippo Taddei, 2009. "Real Estate Prices and the Importance of Bequest Taxation," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 107, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2011.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker & Matthew Sherman, 2009. "Investment Bank Welfare? The Implicit Bank Subsidies in the Primary Dealer Credit Facility (PDCF) and the Term Securities Lending Facility (TSLF) Created by the Federal Reserve Board," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00356356_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Österholm, Pär, 2009. "The Effect on the Swedish Real Economy of the Financial Crisis," Working Paper 110, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Meng, Bo & Okamoto, Nobuhiro & Tsukamoto, Yoshiharu & Qu, Chao, 2009. "Input-Output Based Economic Impact Evaluation System for Small City Development: A Case Study on Saemangeum's Flux City Design," IDE Discussion Papers 184, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Inomata, Satoshi, 2009. "Production Networks and Spatial Economic Interdependence: An International Input-Output Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Region," IDE Discussion Papers 185, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin, 2009. "Urban Water Restrictions: Unbundling Motivations, Compliance and Policy Viability," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48039, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.