Production Networks and Spatial Economic Interdependence: An International Input-Output Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Fujita, Mai, 2007. "Local Firms in Latecomer Developing Countries amidst China's Rise -The case of Vietnam's motorcycle industry-," IDE Discussion Papers 97, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ohara, Moriki & Sato, Yuri, 2008. "Asian Industrial Development from the Perspective of the Motorcycle Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 182, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "International division of labour and countries’ competitiveness: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 56542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto & Denise Imori, 2014.
"Brazilian Role in the Global Value Chains,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2014_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto & Denise Imori, 2016. "Brazilian Role In The Global Value Chains," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsProduction networks; Spatial economic interdependence; Input-output table; 生産ネットワーク; 空間経済の相互依存; 産業連関表;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-03-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2009-03-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2009-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .