Report NEP-GEO-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler & Simon Zemp, 2009. "Central City Exploitation by Urban Sprawl? Evidence from Swiss Local Communities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Agglomeration, migration, and regional growth: A CGE analysis for Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 848, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Filali, Radhouane, 2008.
"Variabilité spatiale des prix hédoniques des caractéristiques du logement: une nouvelle méthode de calcul des indices de prix spatiaux
[Spatial variability of housing attribute marginal prices: est," MPRA Paper 14227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Jørgen Lauridsen, 2009. "Spatial Point Pattern Analysis and Industry Concentration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200916, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765011723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margherita Russo & Anna Natali, 2008. "Sebastiano Brusco and the Italian School of Local Development," Department of Economics 0605, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John & Smith, Aaron D. & Rozelle, Scott & Deng, Xiangzheng, 2009. "An Empirical Evaluation of Poverty Mapping Methodology: Explicitly Spatial versus Implicitly Spatial Approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47651, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009. "Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00348443_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meng, Bo & Inomata, Satoshi, 2009. "Production Networks and Spatial Economic Interdependence: An International Input-Output Analysis of the Asia-Pacific Region," IDE Discussion Papers 185, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lee, Heyung-Jik, 2009. "Education-Based Wage Differentials and Regional Patterns : The Case of Canadian Registered Nurses," Discussion paper series. A 206, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Ron Cheung & Chris Cunningham, 2009. "Voters Hold the Key: Lock-in, Mobility and the Portability of Property Tax Exemptions," Working Papers wp2009_03_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.