Supply Chain Optimization in Pulp Distribution using a Rolling Horizon Solution Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerholt, Kjetil, 2001. "Ship scheduling with soft time windows: An optimisation based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 559-571, June.
- Merce, C. & Fontan, G., 2003. "MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 97-111, July.
- Drexl, A. & Kimms, A., 1997. "Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 221-235, June.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain; Ships; Scheduling; Mixed integer programming;
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2006_017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .