MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.
- Russell, R. A. & Urban, T. L., 1993. "Horizon extension for rolling production schedules: Length and accuracy requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully, 2003. "Controlling multi-level production in a rolling-schedule environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 113-121, July.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2000. "Improved rolling schedules for the dynamic single level lot sizing problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 14079, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.