MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2000. "Improved rolling schedules for the dynamic single level lot sizing problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 14079, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully, 2003. "Controlling multi-level production in a rolling-schedule environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 113-121, July.
- Russell, R. A. & Urban, T. L., 1993. "Horizon extension for rolling production schedules: Length and accuracy requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.