MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2000. "Improved rolling schedules for the dynamic single level lot sizing problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 14079, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully, 2003. "Controlling multi-level production in a rolling-schedule environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 113-121, July.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Russell, R. A. & Urban, T. L., 1993. "Horizon extension for rolling production schedules: Length and accuracy requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.