MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2000. "Improved rolling schedules for the dynamic single level lot sizing problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 14079, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully, 2003. "Controlling multi-level production in a rolling-schedule environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 113-121, July.
- Russell, R. A. & Urban, T. L., 1993. "Horizon extension for rolling production schedules: Length and accuracy requirements," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:31-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jans, R.F. & Degraeve, Z., 2005. "Modeling Industrial Lot Sizing Problems: A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-049-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9934-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fandel, Gunter & Stammen-Hegene, Cathrin, 2006. "Simultaneous lot sizing and scheduling for multi-product multi-level production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 308-316, December.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2011.
"An O(T3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 507-514, June.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2010. "An O(Tˆ3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities," Discussion Papers 284, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Liang, Zhe & He, Yan & Wu, Tao & Zhang, Canrong, 2015. "An informative column generation and decomposition method for a production planning and facility location problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 88-96.
- Bredström, David & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Supply Chain Optimization in Pulp Distribution using a Rolling Horizon Solution Approach," Discussion Papers 2006/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2011. "The linear dynamic lot size problem with minimum order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 688-693, October.
- Chandra, Saurabh & Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil, 2016. "Combined fleet deployment and inventory management in roll-on/roll-off shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 43-55.
- Fischer, Andreas & Nokhart, Håkon & Olsen, Henrik & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Rakke, Jørgen Glomvik & Stålhane, Magnus, 2016. "Robust planning and disruption management in roll-on roll-off liner shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 51-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:85:y:2003:i:1:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.