Physical Planning in Place-Making through Design and Image Building
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Tetsuya Shimomura & Tadashi Matsumoto, 2010. "Policies to Enhance the Physical Urban Environment for Competitiveness: A New Partnership between Public and Private Sectors," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2010/1, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas A Hutton, 2006. "Spatiality, built form, and creative industry development in the inner city," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(10), pages 1819-1841, October.
- Chris Hamnett & Drew Whitelegg, 2007.
"Loft conversion and gentrification in London: from industrial to postindustrial land use,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Chris Hamnett & Drew Whitelegg, 2007. "Loft Conversion and Gentrification in London: From Industrial to Postindustrial Land Use," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical planning; Place-making; Urban entrepreneurialism;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2013-12-29 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2013_037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.