Report NEP-PPM-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaulio, Matti, 2013. "A Psychological Contract Perspective on R&D Alliance Projects: Learning from a Close-to-Failing Case," INDEK Working Paper Series 2013/3, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Guffarth, Daniel & Barber, Michael J., 2013. "The European aerospace R&D collaboration network," FZID Discussion Papers 84-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Yannis Arvanitis & Marco Stampini & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2013. "Working Paper 186 - Balancing Development Returns and Credit Risks: Evidence from the AfDB’s Experience," Working Paper Series 990, African Development Bank.
- Madureira , Ana Mafalda, 2013. "Physical Planning in Place-Making through Design and Image Building," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/37, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc85346 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and inventive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," DICE Discussion Papers 128, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Andrea Sartori, 2013. "I project bond in Italia: problemi e prospettive," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn1303, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2013. "Contributions for the quality of life through a participative approach for rural development – Experiences from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Eastern Germany)," EconStor Conference Papers 88597, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.