Public Procurement for Innovation (PPI) – a Pilot Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Roome & Han van Kleef, 2007. "Developing capabilities and competence for sustainable business management as innovation: a research agenda," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14319, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Martin & Jerker Moodysson & Elena Zukauskaite, 2011.
"Regional Innovation Policy Beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(4), pages 550-568, December.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker & Zukauskaite, Elena, 2010. "Regional Innovation Policy beyond ‘Best Practice’: Lessons from Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Charles Edquist & Nicholas S. Vonortas & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2015. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Public Procurement for Innovation, chapter 1, pages 1-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Systems; innovation policy;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2009_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .