Restructuring in France's innovation system: from the mission-oriented model to a systemic approach of innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edquist, Charles & Chaminade, Cristina, 2009. "Industrial policy from a systems-of-innovation perspective," EIB Papers 5/2006, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Paul Cahu & Lilas Demmou & Emmanuel Massé, 2010. "L'impact macroéconomique de la réforme 2008 du crédit d'impôt recherche," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(2), pages 313-339.
- Mustar, Philippe & Laredo, Philippe, 2002. "Innovation and research policy in France (1980-2000) or the disappearance of the Colbertist state," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Charles Edquist, 2011.
"Design of innovation policy through diagnostic analysis: identification of systemic problems (or failures),"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1725-1753, December.
- Edquist, Charles, 2008. "Design of Innovation Policy through Diagnostic Analysis: Identification of Systemic Problems (or Failures)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bruno Amable & Bob Hancke, 2001. "Innovation And Industrial Renewal In France In Comparative Perspective," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 113-133.
More about this item
KeywordsFrench innovation policies and system; activities; restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2014-02-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2014-02-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOG-2014-02-15 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2014/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .