Report NEP-INO-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Le Bas & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Patents and innovation : Are the brakes broken, or how to restore patents’ dynamic efficiency ?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stefan Wagner & Simon Wakeman, 2014. "What do patent-based measures tell us about product commercialization? Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-01 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 09 Mar 2015.
- Bošková, Iveta & Ratinger, Tomáš, 2014. "Structure, Innovations and Performance of the Czech Dairy Value Chain," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163349, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2014. "Inventor Data for Research on Migration and Innovation: A Survey and a Pilot," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 17, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," NBER Working Papers 19894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georg Zachmann & Amma Serwaah & Michele Peruzzi, 2014. "When and how to support renewables? Letting the data speak," Working Papers 811, Bruegel.
- Gault F. & Kuusisto J. & Niemi M., 2014. "User innovators and their influence on innovation activities of firms in Finland," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- William R. Kerr, 2014. "U.S. High-Skilled Immigration, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Approaches and Evidence," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 16, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Paul David & Adriaan van Zon, 2013. "Designing an Optimal 'Tech Fix' Path to Global Climate Stability: Directed R&D and Embodied Technical Change in a Multi-phase Framework," Discussion Papers 12-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mafini Dosso, 2014. "Restructuring in France's innovation system: from the mission-oriented model to a systemic approach of innovation," LEM Papers Series 2014/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Capasso M. & Treibich T.G. & Verspagen Bart, 2014. "The medium-term effect of R&D on firm growth," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2014. "How important is industry-specific managerial experience for innovative firm performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Green innovations and organizational change: Making better use of environmental technology," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ajay Agrawal, 2014. "Diaspora Networks, Knowledge Flows and Brain Drain," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 15, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.