Intelligence, Self-confidence and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Pinto & Azeem Shaikh & Adam Yavitz & James Heckman, 2010.
"Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1336, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto & Azeem M. Shaikh & Adam Yavitz, 2011. "Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program," NBER Working Papers 16935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Yavitz, Adam, 2011. "Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program," IZA Discussion Papers 5625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pudney, Stephen, 1996. "Occupational Pensions and Job Mobility in Britain: Estimation of a Random-Effects Competing Risks Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 293-320, May-June.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2008. "Education And Entrepreneurship Selection And Performance: A Review Of The Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 795-841, December.
- Alex Tabarrok, 2010. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed - and What to Do About It," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 458-459, September.
- Curtis Eberwein & John C. Ham & Robert J. Lalonde, 1997. "The Impact of Being Offered and Receiving Classroom Training on the Employment Histories of Disadvantaged Women: Evidence from Experimental Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 655-682.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1997. "The Career Decisions of Young Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 473-522, June.
- Macpherson, David A., 1988. "Self-employment and married women," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 281-284.
- Jonathan Bean, 2010. "Boulevard of broken dreams: why public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture capital have failed - and what to do about it," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 688-689.
- Yona Rubinstein & James J. Heckman, 2001. "The Importance of Noncognitive Skills: Lessons from the GED Testing Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 145-149, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; College Education; Intelligence; Self-confidence;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-07 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .