Intelligence, Self-confidence and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Pinto & Azeem Shaikh & Adam Yavitz & James Heckman, 2010.
"Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1336, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto & Azeem M. Shaikh & Adam Yavitz, 2011. "Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program," NBER Working Papers 16935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Yavitz, Adam, 2011. "Inference with Imperfect Randomization: The Case of the Perry Preschool Program," IZA Discussion Papers 5625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pudney, Stephen, 1996. "Occupational Pensions and Job Mobility in Britain: Estimation of a Random-Effects Competing Risks Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 293-320, May-June.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2008. "Education And Entrepreneurship Selection And Performance: A Review Of The Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 795-841, December.
- Alex Tabarrok, 2010. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams: Why Public Efforts to Boost Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Have Failed - and What to Do About It," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(274), pages 458-459, September.
- Curtis Eberwein & John C. Ham & Robert J. Lalonde, 1997. "The Impact of Being Offered and Receiving Classroom Training on the Employment Histories of Disadvantaged Women: Evidence from Experimental Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 655-682.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1997. "The Career Decisions of Young Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 473-522, June.
- Macpherson, David A., 1988. "Self-employment and married women," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 281-284.
- Jonathan Bean, 2010. "Boulevard of broken dreams: why public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture capital have failed - and what to do about it," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(4), pages 688-689.
- Yona Rubinstein & James J. Heckman, 2001. "The Importance of Noncognitive Skills: Lessons from the GED Testing Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 145-149, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; College Education; Intelligence; Self-confidence;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-11-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2011-11-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-07 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.