Report NEP-ENT-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asoni, Andrea, 2011. "Intelligence, Self-confidence and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 887, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- M. Carree & A. Della Malva & E. Santarelli, 2011. "The Contribution of Universities to Growth: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Working Papers wp793, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2011. "Investment Cycles and Startup Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-032, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2012.
- Timo Fischer & Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2011. "Debt Financing of High-growth Startups," DRUID Working Papers 11-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand, 2011. "Another Perspective on Gender Specific Access to Credit in Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2011/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Dong Xiang & Andrew C. Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2011. "Firm-level determinants and impacts of finance-seeking behaviour and outcomes for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Australia," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201115, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Lutz, Eva & Mayer, Judith & Spiess-Knafl, Wolfgang, 2011. "Disentangeling gut feeling: Assessing the integrity of social entrepreneurs," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-03, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, 2011. "Obstacles to Financing Micro and Small Enterprises: Empirical Evidence from a Small Island Developing State," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201110, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & Hubbard, Timothy P. & McComb, Robert P. & Schiller, Anita R., 2011. "Entry, growth, and survival in the green industry," MPRA Paper 34412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Bock, Carolin & Watzinger, Martin, 2011. "The capital gains tax: A curse but also a blessing for venture capital investment," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-04, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Marco Manzo, 2011. "Corporate Taxation and SMEs: The Italian Experience: The Italian Experience," OECD Taxation Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Durst, Susanne & Leyer, Michael, 2011. "Bedürfnisse von Existenzgründern in der Gründungsphase," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 173, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli & Valerio Vacca & Gennaro Corbisiero & Silvia del Prete & Luciano Esposito & Marco Gallo & Mariano Graziano & Maurizio Lozzi & Vincenzo Maffione & Daniele Marangoni & Andrea Mig, 2011. "Mutual Guarantee Institutions (MGIs) and small business credit during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 105, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.