Comparative Advantage, Terms of Trade and Welfare Effects of European Integration: Some Preliminary Assessments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin, 1989. "The Growth Effects of 1992," NBER Working Papers 3119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haaland, Jan I, et al, 1987. " VEMOD: A Ricardo-Heckscher-Ohlin-Jones Model of World Trade," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 251-270.
- Jan I. Haaland, 1990. "Assessing the Effects of EC Integration on EFTA Countries: the Position of Norway and Sweden," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 379-400, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Welfare; Trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .