Insolvency in the Corporate Sector and Financial Crisis in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chung H. Lee, Keun Lee and Kangkoo Lee, 2000.
"Chaebol, Financial Liberalization, and Economic Crisis: Transformation of Quasi-Internal Organization in Korea,"
Working Paper Series
no31, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Chung H Lee & Keun Lee & Kangkoo Lee, 2000. "Chaebol, Financial Liberalization, and Economic Crisis: Transformation of Quasi-Internal Organization in Korea," Working Papers 200004, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian crisis; Korean economy; corporate sector insolvency.;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.