Report NEP-IFN-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Stewart and Sam Daws, "undated". "An Economic and Social Security Council at the United Nations," QEH Working Papers qehwps68, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2001. "Financial market integration in Europe: on the effects of EMU on stock markets," Working Paper Series 0048, European Central Bank.
- Kim, Joon-Kyung & Lee, Chung H., 2001. "Insolvency in the Corporate Sector and Financial Crisis in Korea," EIJS Working Paper Series 122, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore