Garantía Oficial Implícita y Créditos Externos
This paper develops a theoretical model to analyze the effect of an implicit official guaranty (IOG) perceived by the international banking on external credits to less developed countries (LDC's). The model rests on Rothschild-Stiglitz's definition of ris
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 72 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sebastian Edwards, 1984.
"The Order of Liberalization of the Current and Capital Accounts of the Balance of Payments,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
328, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "The Order of Liberalization of the Current and Capital Accounts of the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1971. "Increasing risk II: Its economic consequences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 66-84, March.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Taylor, Lance, 1986. "Developing country finance and debt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 209-265, June.
- Hanoch, G & Levy, Haim, 1969. "The Efficiency Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 335-46, July.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1983. "Dynamics of trade liberalization policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 133-142.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:24:y:1987:i:72:p:127-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.