Training the Nation's Elite: National - Private Sector Differences in Japanese University Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hiroshi Ono, "undated".
"Educational Credentialism and Elite Formation in Japan: A Long-term Perspective,"
e54, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hiroshi Ono, 2013. "Educational Credentialism and Elite Formation in Japan: A Long-term Perspective," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-297, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordssupply and demand for human capital; cost-benefit analysis; national-private sector differences;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .