The Rise of the Mega-Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "150 Years of Patent Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 221-225, May.
- Henry Overman & Anthony J. Venables, 2005. "Cities in the Developing World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0695, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012.
"The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 1055-1085, September.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46415, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The Territorial Dynamics Of Innovation In China And India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Blanca Arellano Ramos & Josep Roca, 2015. "Megalopolis: An assay for the identification of the world urban mega-structures," ERSA conference papers ersa15p736, European Regional Science Association.
- Yicheol Han & Stephan J. Goetz & Taegon Kim & JeongJae Lee, 2013. "Estimating Employment-Related Migration from Overlapping Migration and Commuting Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 474-493, September.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Trullén & Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galletto, 2013. "An insight on the unit of analysis in urban research," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 10, pages 235-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "The Geography of the Global Super-Rich," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 448, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ron Martin, 2008. "National growth versus spatial equality? A cautionary note on the new ‘trade-off’ thinking in regional policy discourse," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 3-13, November.
- Pekka Stenholm & Zoltán J. Ács & Robert Wuebker, 2015.
"Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 20, pages 387-404
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert, 2013. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 176-193.
- Martijn J. Burger & Evert J. Meijers & Marloes M. Hoogerbrugge & Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2015. "Borrowed Size, Agglomeration Shadows and Cultural Amenities in North-West Europe," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1090-1109, June.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Matheson, Zara & Lobo, José, 2013. "Night-Time Light Data: A Good Proxy Measure for Economic Activity?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 315, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Special Economic Zones," World Bank Other Operational Studies 29054, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMega-region; Globalization; Urbanization; Nighttime lights;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-05-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-05-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .