Report NEP-SOC-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Searching for the Best Neighborhood: Mobility and Social Interactions," Department of Economics University of Siena 533, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Technology adoption and herding behavior in complex social networks," Working Papers IES 2008/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2008.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," IEW - Working Papers 368, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2008. "Reciprocity, Exchange and Redistribution. An experimental investigation inspired by Karl Polanyiï¿½s The Economy as Instituted Process," CEEL Working Papers 0803, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Florida, Richard & Gulden, Tim & Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "The Rise of the Mega-Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 129, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Michael, Cayley, 2008. "Introducing Social Capital Value Add: Manifesto for New Social Network Structural Management of Corporate Value," MPRA Paper 8641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Giacomin & Matilde Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2008. "Money and Markets:Introduction," Working Papers 2008_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- James Boyce, 2008. "Post-Conflict Recovery: Resource Mobilization and Peacebuilding," Working Papers wp159, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Franz Tödtling & Patrick Lehner & Alexander Kaufmann, 2008. "Do Different Types of Innovation Rely on Specific Kinds of Knowledge Interactions?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Caleiro, António, 2008. "How Can Voters Classify an Incumbent under Output Persistence," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kaarel Haav, 2008. "Changes in the Concept of and Approaches to Work Satisfaction," Working Papers 170, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Krista Jaakson, 2008. "The Role of Organisational Stakeholders in the Formulation of Values Statements," Working Papers 171, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Kevin Gallagher & Strom Thacker, 2008. "Democracy, Income, and Environmental Quality," Working Papers wp164, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2008. "Socially-Tolerable Discrimination," MPRA Paper 8543, University Library of Munich, Germany.