Changes in the Concept of and Approaches to Work Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordswork motivation and activity; typology of satisfaction; psychological and sociological approaches; work and organizational design; employee participation;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-05-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-05-10 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2008-05-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .