Report NEP-HAP-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00276218_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isacsson, Gunnar & Karlström, Anders & Swärdh, Jan-Erik, 2008. "The value of time from subjective data on life satisfaction and job satisfaction: An empirical assessment," Working Papers 2008:2, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Baez, Javier E., 2008. "Does More Mean Better? Sibling Sex Composition and the Link between Family Size and Children’s Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 3472, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Colombier, Nathalie & Masclet, David, 2008. "Never the Same After the First Time: The Satisfaction of the Second-Generation Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 3476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaarel Haav, 2008. "Changes in the Concept of and Approaches to Work Satisfaction," Working Papers 170, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2007. "The Human Development Index: A History," Working Papers wp127, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Colombino Ugo & Locatelli Marilena & Narazani Edlira & O'Donoghue Cathal & Isilda Shima, 2008. "Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Basic Income Policies: An A Simulation for European Countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200806, University of Turin.
- Roger Best, 2008. "Employee Satisfaction, Firm Value and Firm Productivity," Working Papers 0806, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.