Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sigurdson , Jon & Palonka, Krystyna, 2008. "Innovative City In West China Chongqing," EIJS Working Paper Series 239, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Li, Lixing, 2008. "The Incentive Role of Creating "Cities" in China," MPRA Paper 8594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendez, Ildefonso, 2008. "Intergenerational Time Transfers and Internal Migration: Accounting for Low Spatial Mobility in Southern Europe," MPRA Paper 8654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Giacomin & Matilde Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2008. "Money and Markets:Introduction," Working Papers 2008_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Giulio Zanella, 2008. "Searching for the Best Neighborhood: Mobility and Social Interactions," Department of Economics University of Siena 533, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Immergluck, Dan & Lee, Yun Sang, 2008. "Homebuying in New Orleans Before and After Katrina: Patterns by Space, Race and Income," MPRA Paper 8611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kieron J. Meagher & Klaus G. Zauner, 2008. "Uncertainty in Spatial Duopoly with Possibly Asymmetric Distributions: a State Space Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 579, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Florida, Richard & Gulden, Tim & Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "The Rise of the Mega-Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 129, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp172008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan K. Brueckner & Harris Selod, 2008. "A Theory of Urban Squatting and Land-Tenure Formalization in Developing Countries," Working Papers 070816, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Immergluck, Dan, 2007. "Large-Scale Redevelopment Initiatives and Home Values: The Case of the Atlanta Beltline Project," MPRA Paper 8613, University Library of Munich, Germany.