Innovative City In West China Chongqing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyungil Lee & Yoonji Kim & Hyun Chan Sung & Jieun Ryu & Seong Woo Jeon, 2019. "Trend Analysis of Urban Heat Island Intensity According to Urban Area Change in Asian Mega Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-11, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; clusters; Regional innovation System (RIS); Development block; competence block; technology system; High Technology Parks; Overview of Science and Technology; FDI;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2008-05-10 (China)
- NEP-GEO-2008-05-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2008-05-10 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nanhee Lee (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.