Report NEP-TRA-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Aris, Stouraitis, 2008. "The helping hand, the lazy hand, or the grabbing hand? Central vs. local government shareholders in publicly listed firms in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Huang, Jun & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix & Zhao, Mengxin, 2008. "Corporate Diversification in China: Causes and Consequences," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "Jobless Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers wp165, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Lixing, 2008. "The Incentive Role of Creating "Cities" in China," MPRA Paper 8594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sigurdson , Jon & Palonka, Krystyna, 2008. "Innovative City In West China Chongqing," EIJS Working Paper Series 239, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- SÃ²nia MuÃ±oz & CÃ©line Allard, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy in the Czech Republicâ€”An Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2008. "Technological Innovation And Productivity In Late-Transition Estonia: Econometric Evidence From Innovation Surveys," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 61, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Moga, Liliana Mihaela & Virlanuta, Florina Oana & Buhociu, Florin Marian & Moga, George, 2007. "The Internet as a business environment in Romania," MPRA Paper 8562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mait Raava, 2008. "Changes in the Competitive Strategy of Estonian Public Companies in the next Five Years: Challenges for Top Managers, Academics and Consultants," Working Papers 176, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2007. "The Effects of Joining a Monetary Union on Output and Inflation Variability in Accession Countries," MPRA Paper 8633, University Library of Munich, Germany.