Report NEP-CNA-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Huang, Jun & Oberholzer-Gee, Felix & Zhao, Mengxin, 2008. "Corporate Diversification in China: Causes and Consequences," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Aris, Stouraitis, 2008. "The helping hand, the lazy hand, or the grabbing hand? Central vs. local government shareholders in publicly listed firms in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Li, Lixing, 2008. "The Incentive Role of Creating "Cities" in China," MPRA Paper 8594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ari Van Assche & Chang Hong & Veerle Slootmaekers, 2008. "China's International Competitiveness: Reassessing the Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 20508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Sigurdson , Jon & Palonka, Krystyna, 2008. "Innovative City In West China Chongqing," EIJS Working Paper Series 239, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.