Report NEP-HIS-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman Studer, 2007. "India and the Great Divergence: Assessing the Efficiency of Grain Markets in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century India," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _068, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sigurdson , Jon & Palonka, Krystyna, 2008. "Innovative City In West China Chongqing," EIJS Working Paper Series 239, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Paul Sharp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2007. "From Preventative to Permissive Checks: The Changing Nature of the Malthusian Relationship between Nuptiality and the Price of Provisions in the Nineteenth Century," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _067, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- J.Humphries & T. Leunig, 2007. "Cities, Market Integration and Going to Sea: Stunting and the standard of living in early nineteenth-century England and Wales," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _066, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Elizabeth Stanton, 2007. "The Human Development Index: A History," Working Papers wp127, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Competition and Commitment: the Supply and Enforcement of Rights to Improve Roads and Rivers in England, 1600-1750," Working Papers 070817, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Domestic Trade and Market Size in Late Eighteenth-Century France," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _069, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Peter Spahn, 2007. "Real Interest Rates, Intertemporal Prices and Macroeconomic Stabilization A Journey Through the History of Economic Thought," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 292/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Raoul Üksvärav, 2008. "Organization and Management Research in Estonia: Quo Vadis?," Working Papers 180, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Lehn, Kenneth & Patro, Sukesh & Zhao, Mengxin, 2008. "Determinants of the Size and Structure of Corporate Boards: 1935-2000," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp182008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maltby, Josephine, 2007. "There is no such thing as an audit society," The York Management School Working Papers 39, The York Management School, University of York.
- Mait Raava, 2008. "Changes in the Competitive Strategy of Estonian Public Companies in the next Five Years: Challenges for Top Managers, Academics and Consultants," Working Papers 176, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.