Do CEOs Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- von Lilienfeld-Toal, Ulf & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2006.
"Why managers hold shares of their firm: An empirical analysis,"
CFR Working Papers
06-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Stefan Ruenzi, 2007. "Why Managers Hold Shares of Their Firms: An Empirical Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2007.
"A Calibratable Model of Optimal CEO Incentives in Market Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
13372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Alex Edmans, 2008. "A Calibratable Model of Optimal CEO Incentives in Market Equilibrium," 2008 Meeting Papers 430, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nguyen, Bang Dang & Nielsen, Kasper Meisner, 2010. "The value of independent directors: Evidence from sudden deaths," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 550-567, December.
- Naz, Iram & Shah, Syed Muhammad Amir & Kutan, Ali M., 2017. "Do managers of sharia-compliant firms have distinctive financial styles?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 174-187.
- Bernile, Gennaro & Jarrell, Gregg A., 2009. "The impact of the options backdating scandal on shareholders," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1-2), pages 2-26, March.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2014. "The Value of Bosses," CEP Discussion Papers dp1318, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Owan, Hideo & Takahashi, Shingo & Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Uehara, Katsuhito, 2014.
"Finding Good Managers: An Econometric Case Study of a Large Japanese Auto Dealership,"
Discussion Paper Series
609, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hideo Owan & Shingo Takahashi & Tsuyoshi Tsuru & Katsuhito Uehara, 2014. "Finding good managers: an econometric case study of a large Japanese auto dealership," Working Papers EMS_2014_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Lazear, Edward P. & Shaw, Kathryn L., 2014. "The value of bosses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60611, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lustig, Hanno & Syverson, Chad & Van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2011.
"Technological change and the growing inequality in managerial compensation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 601-627, March.
- Hanno Lustig & Chad Syverson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2009. "Technological Change and the Growing Inequality in Managerial Compensation," NBER Working Papers 14661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lazear, Edward P. & Shaw, Kathryn L. & Stanton, Christopher, 2014. "The value of bosses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59022, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 10725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina, 2009. "Motivating teammates: The leader's choice between positive and negative incentives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 591-607, August.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Mark M. Klebanov & Morten Sorensen, 2008. "Which CEO Characteristics and Abilities Matter?," NBER Working Papers 14195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2007_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.