Portfolio performance and environmental risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semenova, Natalia, 2010. "Corporate Environmental Performance: Consistency of Metrics and Identification of Drivers," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/9, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Teresa Czerwinska, 2012. "The effectiveness of Social Responsible Investment on the stock market (Efektywnosc inwestycji spolecznie odpowiedzialnych na rynku akcji)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 129-140.
More about this item
KeywordsSocially responsible investment; environmental risk; portfolio performance evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:sicgwp:2007_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pontus Cerin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikthse.html .