Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union," LICOS Discussion Papers 20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Chai Jun & Bill Slee & Maurizio Canavari & Chen Tong & Huliyeti Hasimu, 2008. "Study on the scope for reconstruction of the grazing livestock sector of Xinjiang based on organic farming methods," DEIAgra Working Papers 8001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Apr 2008.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Food Consumption, Paternalism and Economic Policy," Umeå Economic Studies 739, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kesavan, Pushpangadan & Gangadhara, Murugan, 2008. "On the measurement of sustainability of rural water supply in India: A Supervaluationist–Degree Theory approach," MPRA Paper 8781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 738, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Marine Recreational Shore Fishing in North Carolina," Working Papers 08-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Cunningham, Gary & Hassel, Lars & Nilsson, Henrik, 2007. "A Study of the Provision of Environmental Information in Financial Analysts Reports," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/5, Sustainable Investment Research Platform, revised 17 Dec 2007.
- Philippe Barla & Christos Constantatos & Markus Herrmann, 2008. "Environmental Regulation as a Coordination Device for the Introduction of a Green Product: The Porter’s Hypothesis Revisited," Discussion Paper Series 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2008.
- Olsson, Rickard, 2007. "Portfolio performance and environmental risk," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.