Measurement of Inequality In Human Development - A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2017.
"Multidimensional Pigou–Dalton transfers and social evaluation functions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 573-590, December.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321802, HAL.
- Hill, Ronald Paul & Capella, Michael L., 2014. "Impoverished consumers, Catholic social teaching, and distributive justice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 32-41.
- Wail BENAABDELAALI & Zouhair BENNAGHMOUCH & Sanaa CHEDDADI & Abdelhak KAMAL, 2013. "Disparites Regionales De Developpement Humain Au Maroc," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 65-93.
- M. H. Suryanarayana & Ankush Agrawal, 2013. "Promoting Human Development in India: Costs of Inequality," Working Papers 109, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lauri Peterson, 2014. "The Measurement of Non-economic Inequality in Well-Being Indices," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 581-598, November.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:13:p:109-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bebonchu Atems & Jason Jones, 2015. "Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1541-1561, June.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "A Regional Development Index for Portugal," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1055-1085, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman development index; multidimensional inequality; micro data; aversion to inequality;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.