Measurement of Inequality In Human Development - A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Brazil,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(4), pages 585-618, December.
- Francois Bourguignon & Francisco H.B. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2005. "Inequality of Opportunity in Brazil," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 133, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menéndez, 2007. "Inequality of opportunity in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00754189, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2017.
"Multidimensional Pigou–Dalton transfers and social evaluation functions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 573-590, December.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321802, HAL.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:13:p:109-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hill, Ronald Paul & Capella, Michael L., 2014. "Impoverished consumers, Catholic social teaching, and distributive justice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 32-41.
- Bebonchu Atems & Jason Jones, 2015. "Income inequality and economic growth: a panel VAR approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1541-1561, June.
- Wail BENAABDELAALI & Zouhair BENNAGHMOUCH & Sanaa CHEDDADI & Abdelhak KAMAL, 2013. "Disparites Regionales De Developpement Humain Au Maroc," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 37, pages 65-93.
- M. H. Suryanarayana & Ankush Agrawal, 2013. "Promoting Human Development in India: Costs of Inequality," Working Papers 109, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rita Silva & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2014. "A Regional Development Index for Portugal," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1055-1085, September.
- Lauri Peterson, 2014. "The Measurement of Non-economic Inequality in Well-Being Indices," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 581-598, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman development index; multidimensional inequality; micro data; aversion to inequality;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .