Taxing Care : enhancing the childcare time in the dual earner era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Kjulin, Urban, 1994. "Time Use in Child Care and Housework and the Total Cost of Children," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 287-306, July.
- Ingrid Robeyns, 2005. "The Capability Approach: a theoretical survey," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 93-117.
- Alfonso Sousa-Poza & Hans Schmid & Rolf Widmer, 2001. "The allocation and value of time assigned to housework and child-care: An analysis for Switzerland," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 599-618.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor Thoresen, 2007.
"A discrete choice model for labor supply and childcare,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 781-803, October.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Model for Labor Supply and Child Care," Discussion Papers 315, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Maria-Isabel Farfan-Portet & Jean Hindriks & Vincent Lorant, 2008.
"Progressivity of Childcare Tax Policies in Belgium,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 74(2), pages 143-165.
- Maria-Isabel FAFAN-PORTET & Jean HINDRIKS & Vincent LORANT, 2008. "Progressivity of Childcare Tax Policies in Belgium," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2008022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bojer, Hilde, 2006. "Income Capability and Child Care," Memorandum 14/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2003. "Capabilities As Fundamental Entitlements: Sen And Social Justice," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2-3), pages 33-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Van Lancker & Joris Ghysels, 2011. "Who reaps the benefits? The social distribution of public childcare in Sweden and Flanders," Working Papers 1106, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
Keywordschildcare; equal opportunities; income taxes; parental time allocation; policy simulation; social justice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:wpaper:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wim Van Lancker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .