Time Use in Child Care and Housework and the Total Cost of Children
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2015.
"The physiological foundations of the wealth of nations,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 37-73, March.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-480, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Discussion Papers 10-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9336-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip, 1999.
"Comportements d’utilisation du temps non marchand des familles au Québec et au Canada : une modélisation sur les microdonnées du budget-temps de 1986 et de 1992,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 625-663, décembre.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 1999. "Comportements d'’utilisation du temps non marchand des familles au Québec et au Canada : une modélisation sur les micro-données du Budget-temps de 1986 et de 1992," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 86, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé, 2011. "Are the Real Time Costs of Children Equally Shared by Mothers and Fathers?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 243-247, April.
- Mark E. McGovern & Slawa Rokicki, 2017.
"Heterogeneity in Early Life Investments: A Longitudinal Analysis of Children’s Time Use,"
201703, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Mark E. McGovern & Slawa Rokicki, 2017. "Heterogeneity in Early Life Investments: A Longitudinal Analysis of Children's Time Use," CHaRMS Working Papers 17-02, Centre for HeAlth Research at the Management School (CHaRMS).
- Kelly Jones, 2014.
"Growing Up Together: Cohort Composition and Child Investment,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 229-255, February.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2014. "Growing up together: Cohort composition and child investment," MPRA Paper 55182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joris Ghysels & Gerlinde Verbist & Josefine Vanhille, 2010. "Taxing Care : enhancing the childcare time in the dual earner era," Working Papers 1001, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Y Georgellis & J G Sessions & N Tsitsianis, 2005. "Self-Employment Longitudinal Dynamics: A Review of the Literature," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 51-84, September.
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2001.
"Household production, full consumption and the costs of children,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 621-648, December.
- Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray, 2000. "Household Production, Full Consumption and the Costs of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Sienaert, 2008. "Some Child Cost Estimates for South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders & Stafford, Frank P., 1997. "Time Diary Measures of Investment in Young Children," Working Paper Series 1997:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015.
"The Stress Cost of Children,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2015n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wooden, Mark, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Mark Wooden, 2015. "The Stress Cost of Children," NBER Working Papers 21223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jutta M. Joesch & C. Katharina Spiess, 2002. "European Mothers' Time with Children: Differences and Similarities across Nine Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 305, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hildebrand, Vincent & Williams, Donald R., 2003. "Self-employment and Caring for Children: Evidence from Europe," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-06, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2013.
"Children, spousal love, and happiness: an economic analysis,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 447-467, September.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2012. "Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schrage, Andrea, 2007. "Low Fertility of Highly Educated Women: The Impact of Child Care Infrastructure," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 421, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Alex Sienaert, 2008. "Some Child Cost Estimates for South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mattila-Wiro, Päivi, 2006. "Changes in the Distribution of Economic Wellbeing in Finland," Research Reports 128, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:7:y:1994:i:3:p:287-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .