Alternative vs. current measures of material deprivation at EU level: What differences does it make?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Guio, Anne-Catherine & Fusco, Alessio & Marlier, Eric, 2009. "A European Union Approach to Material Deprivation using EU-SILC and Eurobarometer data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-19, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna B. Kis & András Gábos, 2015. "Consistent poverty across the EU," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/22, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Joseph Deutsch & Anne-Catherine Guio & Marco Pomati & Jacques Silber, 2015. "Material Deprivation in Europe: Which Expenditures are Curtailed First?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 723-740, February.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2017.
"Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship Beyond Household Socio-demographic Characteristics,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 1079-1098, July.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation. A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," ThE Papers 14/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Bárcena, Elena & Blázquez, Maite & Budría, Santiago & Moro, Ana Isabel, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Sara Ayllón & András Gábos, 2017. "The Interrelationships between the Europe 2020 Poverty and Social Exclusion Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1025-1049, February.
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2015.
"Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/16, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Papadopoulos, Fotis & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2016. "Chronic Material Deprivation and Long?Term Poverty in Europe in the Pre?Crisis Period," IZA Discussion Papers 9751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2016. "Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period," DEOS Working Papers 1602, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- repec:spr:chinre:v:9:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s12187-015-9321-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1483-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; material deprivation; Europe 2020 social inclusion target; EU-SILC;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-25 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .