Alternative vs. current measures of material deprivation at EU level: What differences does it make?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, LISER.
- Guio, Anne-Catherine & Fusco, Alessio & Marlier, Eric, 2009. "A European Union Approach to Material Deprivation using EU-SILC and Eurobarometer data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-19, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna B. Kis & András Gábos, 2015. "Consistent poverty across the EU," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/22, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Joseph Deutsch & Anne-Catherine Guio & Marco Pomati & Jacques Silber, 2015. "Material Deprivation in Europe: Which Expenditures are Curtailed First?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 723-740, February.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2017.
"Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship Beyond Household Socio-demographic Characteristics,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 1079-1098, July.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Maite Blázquez & Santiago Budría & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation. A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," ThE Papers 14/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Bárcena, Elena & Blázquez, Maite & Budría, Santiago & Moro, Ana Isabel, 2014. "Child and Household Deprivation: A Relationship beyond Household Socio-Demographic Characteristics," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Sara Ayllón & András Gábos, 2017. "The Interrelationships between the Europe 2020 Poverty and Social Exclusion Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1025-1049, February.
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2015.
"Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/16, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Papadopoulos, Fotis & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2016. "Chronic Material Deprivation and Long?Term Poverty in Europe in the Pre?Crisis Period," IZA Discussion Papers 9751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fotis Papadopoulos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2016. "Chronic material deprivation and long-term poverty in Europe in the pre-crisis period," DEOS Working Papers 1602, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; material deprivation; Europe 2020 social inclusion target; EU-SILC;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-25 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.