Report NEP-DEM-2013-09-25This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aksan, Anna-Maria & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2013. "Twin Transitions," MPRA Paper 49929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diener, Katharina & Götz, Susanne & Schreyer, Franziska & Stephan, Gesine, 2013. "Beruflicher Wiedereinstieg von Frauen nach familienbedingter Erwerbsunterbrechung: Befunde der Evaluation des ESF-Programms "Perspektive Wiedereinstieg" des Bundesministeriums für Familie, S," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201309, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hellström, Jörgen & Zetterdahl, Emma & Hanes, Niklas, 2013. "Loved Ones Matter: Family Effects and Stock Market Participation," Umeå Economic Studies 865, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Viviane De Beaufort & Lucy Summers, 2013. "Women and Corporate Governance : Towards a New Model!," Post-Print hal-00862715, HAL.
- Katja Maria Kaufmann & Matthias Messner & Alex Solis, 2013. "Returns to Elite Higher Education in the Marriage Market: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers 489, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Anne-Catherine Guio & Erik Marlier, 2013. "Alternative vs. current measures of material deprivation at EU level: What differences does it make?," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/07, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Peter Debbaut & Andra C. Ghent & Marianna Kudlyak, 2013. "Are young borrowers bad borrowers? Evidence from the Credit CARD Act of 2009," Working Paper 13-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Atkins, Steve, 2013. "Rail passengers’ time use and utility assessment: 2010 findings from Great Britain with multivariate analysis," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:18, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Lyons, Glenn & Jain , Juliet & Susilo , Yusak O. & Atkins, Steve, 2013. "Comparing rail passengers’ travel time use in Great Britain between 2004 and 2010," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:17, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).