Historical Origins of Environment Sustainability in the German Chemical Industry, 1950s-1980s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616.
- Dauvergne, Peter, 2013. "Eco-Business: A Big-Brand Takeover of Sustainability," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262018760, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele M., 2016. "Paying for sustainability: A cross-cultural analysis of consumers’ valuations of food and non-food products labeled for carbon and water footprints," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 50-58.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental strategies; corporate responsibility; sustainability; chemical industry; detergents; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-09-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-09-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:14-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .