Prospects after the Voting Reform of the Lisbon Treaty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Prospects after the voting reform of the Lisbon Treaty," Working Paper Series 1012, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Eric, 2013. "Die Macht der Mitgliedstaaten im Ministerrat der EU und im Ministerrat für Fragen der Währungsunion nach dem Vertrag von Lissabon," Beiträge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 36, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Council of Ministers; qualified majority voting; Banzhaf index; Shapley-Shubik index; a priori voting power; demographics;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-10-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2010-10-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .