Report NEP-POL-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2010. "Invalid Ballots and Electoral Competition," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 153, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1593357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Are We Taxing Ourselves? How Deliberation and Experience Shape Voting on Taxes," Vienna Economics Papers 1010, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Goksel, Turkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y & Orman, Cuneyt, 2010. "Religion, Income Inequality, and the Size of the Government," MPRA Paper 25760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2010102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Markussen, 2010. "Inequality and Political Clientelism: Evidence from South India," Discussion Papers 10-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hélène EHRHART, 2010. "Elections and the structure of taxation in developing countries," Working Papers 201027, CERDI.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:10/620 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2010. "Politics, public expenditure and the evolution of poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12510, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Laszlo A. Koczy, 2010. "Prospects after the Voting Reform of the Lisbon Treaty," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1020, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.