Politics, public expenditure and the evolution of poverty in Africa 1920-2009
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Luiz, 2013. "A Review of Social Welfare in Sub-Saharan Africa: From the Colonial Legacy to the Millennium Development Goals," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(1), pages 110-121, March.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012.
"Output Per Head In Pre-Independence Africa: Quantitative Conjectures,"
Economic History of Developing Regions,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 1-36, December.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2012. "Output per head in pre-independence Africa : quantitative conjectures," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson, 2012. "Colonialism and Economic Development in Africa," NBER Working Papers 18566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-10-23 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-23 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2010-10-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:12510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.