Report NEP-HIS-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Angel, 2010.
"Derechos de propiedad y subjetivos en Juan de Mariana
[Property and subjective rights in Juan de Mariana]," MPRA Paper 25591, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2010.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga, 2010. "The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856-1929," Working Papers in Economics 244, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Johan Fourie & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "A History with Evidence: Income inequality in the Dutch Cape Colony," Working Papers 23/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marc Flandreau, Juan Flores, 2010. "Hamlet Without The Prince of Denmark: Relationship Banking and Conditionality Lending In The London Market For Foreign Government Debt, 1815 - 1913," IHEID Working Papers 08-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1600543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S. R. Johansson, 2010. "Medics, Monarchs and Mortality, 1600-1800: Origins of the Knowledge-Driving Health Transition in Europe," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _085, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Amedeo Fossati, 2010. "Vilfredo Pareto and the methodology of the Italian tradition in public finance," DEP - series of economic working papers 1/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- M. Kabir, 2010. "Beyond Philanthrophy: The Rockefeller Foundation's Public Health Intervention in Thiruvithamkoor," Working Papers id:2989, eSocialSciences.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2010. "Economy and economics: the twin crises," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0410, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Siegfried Gruber & Sebastian Klüsener & Joshua R. Goldstein, 2010. "Spatial variation in household structures in 19th-century Germany," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-030, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2010. "Politics, public expenditure and the evolution of poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12510, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Jason Barr & Troy Tassier & Rossen Trendafilov, 2010. "Bedrock Depth and the Formation of the Manhattan Skyline, 1890-1915," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-09, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Economics of Badmouthing: Libel Law and the Underworld of the Financial Press in France before World War I," IHEID Working Papers 15-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mihaly Laki, 2010. "The Evolution of the Market of the Hungarian Printing Industry after 1989:The End of a Success Story?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1014, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Barry Eichengreen, Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, and the Rise of the Dollar as an International Currency, 1914-1939," IHEID Working Papers 16-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Barbara Ingham & Paul Mosley, 2010. "‘Marvellous intellectual feasts’:Arthur Lewis at the London School of Economics 1933–1948," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 12410, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- B.A. Prakash, 2010. "Agricultural Development of Kerela from 1800 AD to 1980 AD: A Survey of Studies," Working Papers id:3044, eSocialSciences.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "A Post Keynesian Perspective on the Rise of Central Bank Independence: A Dubious Success Story in Monetary Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_625, Levy Economics Institute.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2010. "The Long-run Determinants of Fertility: One Century of Demographic Change 1900-1999," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-456, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Brains that make revolutions: the neural theory in the French Revolutions (1789-99, 1848-51, 1870-71), Iran (1977-81) and Bolshevik (1917-1924)," MPRA Paper 25903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambert, Caroline & Pezet, Eric, 2010. "The making of the management accountant. Becoming the producer of truthful knowledge," Les Cahiers de Recherche 932, HEC Paris.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2010. "Peter A. Diamond, Dale T. Mortensen and Christopher A. Pissarides: Markets with Search Frictions," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2010-1, Nobel Prize Committee.